ACOC is a leading provider of social, education and employment support services in the communities it serves.
To provide a comprehensive array of individual, family and community engagement services which create a network of core supports to reduce poverty, strengthen families, improve communities and increase the number of realistic options for individuals to succeed in life.
Our Core Values and Guiding Principles are:
- Teamwork. We promote and support a diverse, yet unified, team. We work together to meet our common goals.
- Mutual Respect. We honor the rights and beliefs of our staff, consumers, donors, funders, partners and others in our community. We treat others with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust.
- Accountability. We are accountable to our consumers, donors, funders, partners, and to one another by being responsive and mission-focused, producing measurable outcomes, operating on the basis of continuous improvement and demonstrating sound fiscal management. We hold ourselves accountable for effecting positive change for the better as a result of our work.
- Servant Leadership. As staff, Board members and volunteers, we lead, serve and are committed to operating with a faith-based conscience in which spirituality remains a long standing value that is both respected and celebrated.
- Integrity. We value and uphold the highest ethical and professional standards in all our working relationships, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action that we take.
- Innovation. We are creative and innovative in everything we do, from program development and service delivery, to our approach to carrying out our vision, mission and goals. We anticipate change and capitalize on the many opportunities that arise.
- Service, Excellence, and Quality. We support and encourage visionary leadership, exemplary management, excellent service and program delivery, and exceptional and competent staff.